EUROKEY E- CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
THE KEY TO SUCCESSFUL GLOBAL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
The success of overseas operations depends on the cultural sensitivity of employers and employees and the skill of adopting strategies to the business life of the host country.
With Eurokey E-Certificate Program you will learn:
- to understand the importance of culture in the process of change in international markets
- to manage international trade relations of your institution effectively
- to prepare new market researches and market strategies focused on culture
- Cultural Intelligence to manage Multicultural Business Environment and strategies to develop Cultural Competence skill
EuroKEY E-Certificate Program has been prepared in coordination with the Governorship of Bursa with 9 partners from 5 countries within the scope of Eurokey project. The content of trainings has been prepared by academicians experienced in their fields from TOBB ETÜ (TR), KOÇ University/Kworks(TR), HASKOLINN I REYKJAVIK EHF (ICL), FUNDACJA SALUS PUBLICA (POL) . The Governorship of Bursa EU Projects and Foreign Relations Coordination Center has set up and managed successful e-learning platforms till 2013. Bursa EU Online Training Academy is serving nationally with 9000 registered users till 2016.
The infrastructure set up of e-learning management system and the management of trainings will be made by the Center. The program is free of charge and e-certificate will be sent to successful users.
AIM OF THE PROGRAM
Multinational companies need to develop an understanding of national culture in order to be successful in the global arena, as national culture pervades corporate culture and affects negotiations, marketing, organizational structures and general functioning. Employees who have the skills needed to adjust and adapt to a new culture have a definite edge in the global arena, as do the corporations which support and advocate such cross-cultural learning.
With EuroKEY Certificate Program it is aimed to develop new business models caring cultural differences which effect sales and marketing in host countrie and in digital arena for enterprises who want to grow in international markets and digital enterprises
TARGET GROUP OF THE PROGRAM
Managers and employees responsible from growth operations abroad in enterprises who want to be in global markets, managers of human resources, enterpreneurs serving in digital area, and students from university departments like business administration, marketing, advertising, communication, design, international relations, etc..are the target group.
CONTENT OF THE ACADEMY
The EuroKey E-Certificate Program consists of parts like theory, practical and monitoring, and evaluation. There are 6 modules and 21 parts. Participants will have 10 hours e-learning and 10 hours zoom face to face trainings. They will have the chance to share the implementations with each other in ‘Cafe Global’ part and they will have the chance to reach more documents in ‘Library’ part.
Before the trainings the survey of ‘Cultural Intelligence’ will be applied to participants and results will be evaluated. After trainings participants will evaluate the trainings. After each module they will have a short exam and after completing modules and online trainings they will have their certificates.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
EUROKEY E-CERTIFICATE PROGRAM CURRICULUM OVERVIEW
Future Oriented Global Thinking
Strategy Design for Global Markets
Manage Your Globalization
The Cultural Dimension of Global Business
Global Mindset / Intercultural Skills
Talk to the World / Global Communication
INFORMATION AND SKILLS
- To examine globalization strategies and globalization processes of successful companies
- To be aware of the requirements of global thinking
- To determine the necessary steps for the globalization of the business
- To create a future scenario for the business
- To examine good practices that are successful in global entrepreneurship by incorporating culture
- To learn the characteristics and management of multicultural human resources in the global market
- To know the features required for cultural competence and the requirements for the business world
- Managing cultural diversity with a high awareness
- To have knowledge about the types of intercultural communication
Please register here: