Dear ILCC member,
Here you will find all the relevant information on the Annual General Meeting (AGM) that will be held on Tuesday, June 29 2021 at 17:00, BDO Latvia office Kaļķu iela 15, Riga.
- Opening of the meeting;
- Board’s report;
- Financial report;
- Budget for 2021;
- Changes in ILCC Statutes;
- Election of new Board members;
- Closing of the meeting.
We would like to draw your attention to an important point of the agenda – election of new Board members. Each board member sits on the board for a three-year term and may stand for re-election at the expiry of his/her term. This year five new members of the Board need to be elected. There are two current board members who may apply for re-election and these details will be included in the notice of the meeting. Please do consider your own candidacy and encourage those who you think might be good candidates to stand for the election. Below please kindly see a brief description of key responsibilities. If you are hesitant, please feel free to contact Ilze Kreslina (firstname.lastname@example.org) or any of the current Board members to learn more about their experience, duties and commitment.
The ILCC Board member:
- Is elected for a term of 3 years;
- Influence the way forward for ILCC and Latvia/Ireland;
- Attends various ILCC meetings and events (Board meetings, Members meetings, AGM, etc.);
- Maintains a productive communication with ILCC office;
- Is an “Ambassador” of ILCC
1. A short bio and photo should be sent to email@example.com. Please, include also a few sentences describing your motivation and interest in joining ILCC. Due term is June 14, 2021 (including).
2. All candidate information will be e-mailed to members.
Please consider becoming a member of the board and assisting with the running of ILCC!
The following candidates are presented for either re-election or election to the Board: