ILCC Mission: ‘’To bring together Latvian and Irish businesses of today and tomorrow to create a better and sustainable cooperation between both countries’’
ILCC Vision: “Within the next five years ILCC will have assisted Latvian and Irish companies establish a gateway to new markets and business success’’
- Present and argue the views of its members to the Government, Local Authorities and other bodies in matters of common concern.
- Inform its members of news and developments of common interest through the Chamber’s Newsletter and website, and through Seminars and invited speakers.
- Facilitate the members’ networking by organising business dinners, receptions and other social events.
- Offer the possibility to members of wider business contacts by organising study visits in Ireland and Latvia.
- Offer a full range of export support and business development services to Irish and Latvian companies, including Market Access, Sales Support and Investment opportunities.
- Encourage and expand trade and investment between Ireland and Latvia
- Create Latvian Irish cooperation as a gateway for the access to new markets in the East